Friday, October 3, 2014

Recomendations, ideas, new series ...

Hello everyone!

As the last review of the last book of the Discovery of Witches, "The book of Life" approaches, I can't  help but feeling a little bit sad that its going to end. How ever, there is some excitement as well, knowing how the book will finish, and of course review it for you to the best of my ability so that others like us can enjoy the books as well (hopefully) after reading the reviews.
So before i start the journey of looking for another great series i tought it better to ask you all if there is any series that you might recommend?
Maybe you want to know about a specific series that I might have read...
Is there any book in particular that you all want reviewed?

If so, please leave me your comments and I will pick it/them depending on the # of requests :-)

Thank you for stopping by the Supernatural Blog!
Have a great weekend!
Happy reading!
Xox

1 comment:

  1. I have some ideas...
    The BlackDagger Brotherhood. (this is highly recomended as well)
    Divergent (I canremember the names of the other ones)
    Any more??

    ReplyDelete